A new school year is the perfect time to get students back on track for social emotional learning growth and academic success. And that is just what our latest platform updates and enhancements are designed to do.
This innovative platform feature enables educators to:
- Create their own lessons, using existing content in the portal as well as their own uploaded content
- Share and collaborate with other educators
- Deliver world-class lessons in ten minutes or less of prep time
The Data Genius assessment module allows teachers to administer check-in surveys—with real-time survey results—to:
- Measure student well-being
- Gather classroom feedback
- Conduct SEL skills and competencies checks
This content features prompts, quotes, and activities that provide opportunities for students and staff to strengthen relationships, make connections, and more.
- Safe Circles provide youth with a safe space to connect with one another, build trust, engage in dialogue, and foster a sense of belonging.
- Circle Talk provides educational leaders with 25 prompts to use in staff and team meetings.
- What’s Poppin’ SEL Cards is a lively game that helps educators build positive school culture, relationships, and friendships among their students.
We have learned that the social emotional health and wellness of educators is the single most critical element to the successful implementation of our SEL solution. The purpose of Empowering Educators is to provide all school and district staff the tools they need to foster their own professional development, which is foundational for the improvement of school culture.
The adult learning offering will address timely and relevant issues, including stress, burnout, job retention, mindsets-based adult SEL, equitable practices, and relationship-building among staff with strategies to reconnect and recharge.
The goal of this new adult self-care and wellness suite is to strengthen social-emotional competencies and well-being in school and work environments so all can thrive and find personal care and professional success.
Course Level 2 has been added to our Spanish curriculum across all grade bands. The lessons are representative of diverse backgrounds with culturally relevant content and videos.
The refreshed 7 Mindsets platform features:
- New user interface to help teachers quickly access lessons and search for content with ease
- Morning Mindsets Quote of the Day
- SEL Video of the Week
A next generation reporting tool that allows school and district administrators to track:
- Teacher progress, including lessons completed and teacher feedback on curriculum (school level)
- Overall adoption, usage, and efficacy (school and district level)
Its Like Netflix for SEL Videos! An ever-growing library of SEL-themed videos, courses, and mini lessons for educators and students.
- Videos are categorized by SEL competency and themes.
- New videos are added regularly with K-12 content available to be used year-round.
Available as an additional add-on.